This 16-hour experiential course will be offered over two days from Friday night 6-9PM and Saturday 8AM-9PM. You must register to participate for both days. This course is limited to 20 participants.
A certificate of completion will be awarded after completing the course, which covers:
- In-depth understanding of energetic anatomy and how it functions and relates to the physical body
- Aligning and balancing energy levels for optimal health
- Scanning and interpreting the conditions of the energetic system for areas in need of healing
- Disconnecting from and replacing old, stagnant energies with fresh revitalizing energies
- Specific healing protocols for simple to moderate healing cases
- Self-healing and Distance-healing
- Understanding and practice of an ancient healing meditation, Meditation on Twin Hearts
- And much more!
About the Instructors
The course will be co-instructed by:
- Dr. Krupa Sivamurthy, MD, CAPH, Certified Pranic Healing Instructor
- Gina Scarpello, MGA, CAPH, Certified Pranic Healing Instructor
Dr. Krupa Sivamurthy is a Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist by profession. She was first introduced to Pranic Healing a decade ago, when she was exploring options for a holistic approach to disease and health. She is a Certified Associate Pranic Healing practitioner and seamlessly integrates Pranic Healing into every aspect of her life.
Gina Scarpello is a Certified Associate Master Choa Kok Sui Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga Practitioner and Instructor. Gina practices Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga for self-care and integration of body, mind and spirit and is eager to share these simple, yet powerful tools and teachings with others for their own health and well-being.
Approved provider for continuing education contact hours for:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFT) - 15 CEUs
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) - 15 CEUs
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW) - 15 CEUs
- Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT) - 16 CEUs